Categories are a way to help you organise your library of forms.
Once you have defined different categories, you can assign forms to belong to any one (or none) of these categories.
To manage your categories, you need to follow the following steps:
- Log in as an administrator
- Click on the Categories link in the top menu bar.
- Now click the “Add Category” button top right.
- Enter the name of the category you want to create and click Save.
- You should see the list of categories including your new category after a successful save.
- To change the name of a category, you can click the Edit link behind the category name in the Category listing screen.
One important thing to remember: Categories are simply a way to categorise forms and has no effect on who is allowed to see what. To manage the access controls to forms, please refer to the article about Departments and Rights.